Cyber Hunter for PC, Windows | NetEase Games
NetEase is not coming slow, they never get tired of giving brilliant Battle Royale game again and again. This time they are striking back with new battle royale sensation Cyber Hunter. Last time when they released Rules of Survival, they have got the attention of million gamers. Their games were ruling over smartphones and tablets since the arrival Tencent PUBG and Epic Games Fortnite. Cyber Hunter is on only small screen yet. For adding a big screen touch, we highly recommend trying Cyber Hunter for PC.
Cyber Hunter Intro:
- When NetEase is saying “Cyber Hunter is the next generation, competitive sandbox survival game“. It means players are really going to witness the next level battle royale product. Destruction, killing, Victory greed, shooting, skills enhancement, that’s what Cyber Hunter is all about.
- We may have fought in cities and conjusted location in Battle Royale Game maps. But parkour in an Urban environment is something different. At least players will not try to find a safe zone. Who wants to face a player sitting at a height with 8x scope on Sniper.
- On the other hand, Cyber Hunter time machine will take you in futuristic advanced worlds. Witness how much technology world is going to progress. After brain-computer technology and highly advanced human civilizations. These elements are presented in stunning visuals, HD graphics by Cyber Hunter.
- Quantum Physics topics are beautifully utilized here. Other than the weapons, Heroic characters have got the supernatural powers. Through the help of quantum droids, Cyber hunter allows turning quantum cuber energy into any tactical support device players need.
Cyber Hunter Gameplay:
Cuber Hunter is the Battle Royale games. For making the game different from other same genre games, makers have added some stunning Adventures elements in Cyber Hunter. The Storyline is not so much different. Same, a player will land on a specially designed vast map. Weapons are scattered in different zones. Getting weapons is the first priority of any Battle Royale player. Go and get them before any other player put his hands on them.
Kill all your rivals to become the champion. Man or girl who will stand till the last will be as a Victorian. No benefits of hiding, maps will shrink with time. All players will come closer to each other with the passage of time. So let the assassination begins.
It’s the first time I saw sports cars like Lamborghini, Ferrari, and Fly-ables in a Battle Royale game.
Team and Solo:
Like other Battle Royale games, Cyber Hunter also includes 2 modes. Either play solo or enjoy in a group. In Solo mode, the player doesn’t need to work under someone command. Play like the way you like. Every player on the map will fight individually for victory.
On the other hand team mode is a big entertainment to team battle lovers. Especially if you and your friends are sitting together, the entertainment goes on the peak. Cover your companion if he doesn’t get any weapon. Team Battle will be continued untill the each and every teammate is alive. A new style medical features in inserted on Cyber Hunter. Medicate your injured teammate there. Other players have to handle the fight until teammate recovery.
Maps and Locations:
Maps are designed according to the users desired game environments. Cities, Deserts, Forests, Urban Areas and futuristic advanced world. Players are getting pretty much choices regarding the selection of maps. Have you ever played a battle royale under a 100-meter high waterfall? Of course not, only Cyber Hunter is capable of giving such location. Weapons placements are different for each map.
Cyber Hunter Useful Tips:
- Using high scope weapons is the only beneficiary when a player is able to find a safe zone on height. On ground use the powerful and quick-fire weapons.
- In the team battle, let the rival team gather at a point. It will be easy for you to kill them with a single blow. Use gas or grenades when rival team is in a closed place.
- If your teammate didn’t find a weapon. Sacrifice your one weapon, give him. Show some sportsman spirit bro.
Cyber Hunter vs Creative Destruction: There are many similarities between Cyber Hunter and Creative Destruction. Creative Destruction has more smooth and easy to understand Gameplay. On the other hand, Cyber Hunter is leading in graphics quality, visuals, and on-screen controls functionality. If we compare Creative Destruction for PC and Cyber Hunter for PC, Creative destruction is leading here. Cyber Hunter for PC controls are not too bad but it is quite complicated.
Not doubt in the fact that there is not a single game which can compete the level of PUBG and Fortnite. On the other hand, we can’t deny this fact also, that players taste varies with the time. No one can’t play the same game for years, the time comes when they start to feel boredom in playing the same game. In recent time, DroidsPC has suggested many popular games like Creative Destruction for PC, Mobile CrossFire Legends for PC. If we remain on NetEase games only then users can get Survival Royale for PC, Fortcraft for PC. These games make NetEase the third best Battle Royale Games maker in the world.
Download Cyber Hunter for PC, Windows:
Personal experience of Playing Cyber Hunter for PC was really good. Found it really effective and impressive. I was unable to use all distinguishing features for free. Do you want to experience the same thing, try Cyber Hunter for PC through below steps?
- Once the download completes, install Android Emulator by clicking on the setup.exe file.
- Open emulators select your Language.
- BlueStacks demands Google ID in the Starting and Nox App Player demands it later.
- I have used BlueStacks, if you are doing the same, Enter your Google Account ID and Password. Don’t worry it is secure like Android Smartphone.
- Once you get registered on Playstore. Type Cyber Hunter on the search bar, press enter button or clicks on the search icon.
- Install Cyber Hunter by Netease on your PC and Play non stop.
How to Install Cyber Hunter Apk on PC:
You can also Install the Cyber Hunter Apk on Windows PC and Android. Install the Cyber Hunter APK from any top service provider.
- Download the Cyber Hunter APK from the link.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Drag the Downloaded Cyber Hunter APK file into BlueStacks.
- Wait for the file installing.
- After files downloaded successfully, open the game and enjoy.
In the past few years, NetEase progresses to peak due to creating some sensational games. After PUBG and Fortnite, Battle Royale games by Netease has the largest number of players. Cyber Hunter is a versatile game, good for playing and entertainment. This game will surely get successful to seek the attention of other game players too. Cyber Hunter was made for smartphones and tablets supporting iOS and Android only. Gaming experience is more charming and entertaining on PC rather than smartphones. So we highly recommend everyone must try Cyber Hunter for PC. Cyber Hunter will be launched soon, it is under development for final release now.