Download TinyCam Monitor for PC (Windows & Mac)
TinyCam Monitor is a free Android app for remote surveillance. This application controls and do video recording for IP cameras, DVRs, and video encoders. TinyCam Monitor shows live videos of security cam on Android device with the help of internet. You must connect your Smartphone or Tablet device with a working internet connection. It also works on mobile networks. But for better performance use this app on WiFi networks.
Video Playback with TinyCam Monitor
Tinycam Monitor records all live videos of the cam. With Playback feature, you can play any previous cam video. Recorded videos are played through a built-in video player. While playing videos, you will get options such as Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, it also includes options for screen capturing and zooming. Along with live and saved visuals, it plays sound as well.
Key Features of TinyCam Monitor
- It supports IP cams and DVRs of Foscam, Amcrest, Dahua, Huisun, Reolink, FDT, Hikvision, Sricam.
- Works on all internet connections such as WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE all other mobile networks. If you are using a Free Public Hotspots then it is recommended to connect VPN like Porxynel for PC.
- Supports 2-way communication same as an intercom device.
- PTZ Control is enabled for Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
- Includes 17 different layouts with an unlimited number of cameras.
- Save videos on cloud storage with import and export settings.
- Detects motion in the video with real-time image capturing.
Download TinyCam Monitor for PC and Laptop
TinyCam Monitor is specially designed for Android devices. But If you want to use TinyCam Monitor app on PC as well then you must get an Android Emulator on PC. Android Emulator is third-party software for Mac and Windows. It let users run Android Apps and Games on PC. Similarly, you can also download TinyCam Monitor for PC and Laptop. Below are the instructions on how to install TinyCam Monitor for PC. The method given below works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac and Mac OS for free.
Install TinyCam Monitor on Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac OS
Follow these easy steps in order to install TinyCam Monitor for Windows and Mac OS.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install TinyCam Monitor for PC. From Play Store “go to search enter TinyCam Monitor > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use TinyCam Monitor on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install TinyCam Monitor for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.
It is an Android App which manages workings of DVRs with the help of internet connection. TinyCam Monitor shows live streaming of cam on Smartphone. It includes a video recording feature along with Playback. Moreover, it also notifies users if this app detects motion in cam video. Now users can communicate through this app just like an intercom device.