WiFi Overview 360 for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10 & Mac) – Good WiFi manager
For managing a device there is always an software. WiFi is the biggest source of internet providing in the world. nowadays wifi is so common. Like a small tuck shop, Wifi is also like everywhere. Well we treat like WiFi is just an internet providing device and it is secure. No, it is not true. There are also many other things which we have to manage. WiFi Overview 360 is an app which will completely take care of your Wifi connection. it is not just the scanner like other apps. You can say this app is the swiss army knife tool for the WiFi devices.
So what elements are there behind a single Wifi connection which we have to manage. WiFis (WiFi name (SSID), signal strength, channel number, encryption. Most importantly whether your WiFi is open or secure. Channel Checker and Channel Radar are powerful tools to optimize your own WiFi network. For best performance, your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or as little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel. Also, it will check the speed of your Wifi both downloading and uploading. Also, show you the number of pins per second which your Wifi connection will have currently.
This app is designed for smartphones. iOS and Android users can download this product from their respective App Store and Google Play Store. The smartphones apps and apps are designed to entertain and ease the users. But a big screen element can more glorify and entertainment and facility. DroidsPC will guide you how to Download and Install WiFi Overview 360 for PC, WiFi Overview 360 for Windows, WiFi Overview 360 for MAC, WiFi Overview 360 On Laptop. For Downloading the WiFi Overview 360 on PC, follow the below steps.
How to Download and Play WiFi Overview 360 for PC
- First of all, You need to Download the emulator like BlueStacks 3, Prerooted BlueStacks and Memu.
- After Downloading, run the setup to start the installation.
- Wait until the installation process gets completed.
- Open the emulator, it will demand your ID.
- Sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID or create a new one.
- After signing in, Android screen will appear in front of you.
- There will be play store icon on it. Click on it and enter the WiFi Overview 360 and click on search.
- After finding it, open the WiFi Overview 360 and click on install button.
- Wait for installation, then open the app and enjoy the big screen fun.
We have already posted emulators Links in the first step of above method. You can check and download them from there. Furthermore, DroidsPC is waiting for your precious suggestions and recommendations. Post your comments in the comment box for further assistance.