List of Contents
- 1 John GBA Lite Emulator App
- 2 Features of John GBA Emulator
- 3 How to Play GBA Games (How John GBA Lite Emulator Works)
- 4 Download John GBA Lite Emulator for PC (Windows – Mac)
- 5 Install John GBA Lite Emulator on Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS
John GBA Lite Emulator for PC. It is a free Android Emulator App which allows users to play GBA games on their Android device. Not just Android devices, in fact, users can now run GBA games on PC as well. In this guide, we will tell you how to download John GBA Lite Emulator on Windows and Mac OS. But first, let’s know what is John GBA Lite and how to it works.
John GBA Lite Emulator App
This application is designed to run GBA games on Smartphones. It provides the best experience of gaming like never before. With its high-quality rendering feature, it automatically finds and read GBA Rom. John GBA Lite is also known as original GBA engine. Moreover, it also includes options for customization. Users can adjust or resize the surroundings of the app. However, default settings are quite comfortable but still, users can resize the screen of the emulator.
Features of John GBA Emulator
- Search GBA Games and Roms from Internal Memory of the device.
- Support Cheats such as Raw, Games Shark, Code Breaker. Original GBA engine.
- Customize control and adjust the screen of the emulator.
- Includes Virtual on-screen Keypad.
- Supports Zipped Files.
- Comes with Turbo buttons.
- Take screenshots while playing games.
- Fast Forward and Slow Down Gameplay.
- Sync saved games on Google Drive.
- Also supports Bluetooth or MOGA controller.
Also Download: Nintendo DS Emulator for PC (Windows 10 – Mac OS)
How to Play GBA Games (How John GBA Lite Emulator Works)
It is very simple and easy to use. All you have to do is to download this App from the Play Store. After downloading the app you need to upload GBA Rom of the game which you want to. It automatically detects available GBA Roms. You can manually select the file as well. Now play GBA game in your favorite landscape or portrait mode.
Download John GBA Lite Emulator for PC (Windows – Mac)
John GBA Lite Emulator can be used on PC as well. With the help of Android Emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox App Player users can run John GBA Lite Emulator on Windows and Mac OS. Both of these emulators are available on Windows as well as Mac. In order to install John GBA Lite Emulator for PC, you need to download Android Emulator first. Follow the instructions given below.
Install John GBA Lite Emulator on Windows 10/8/7 – Mac OS
This method works on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and all other Windows version. Moreover, users can also install John GBA Lite Emulator on Mac OS for free.
John GBA Lite Emulator via BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks on Emulator. Here is the Download Link.
- After installing BlueStacks, Open it.
- To setup BlueStacks. Log in with Google Account and Connect WiFi.
- Once done, you will see its homage. From homepage click on My Apps Tab.
- Click System App and Select Play Store.
- Use PlayStore search bar, Type John GBA Lite Emulator and press enter key.
- Select App and Hit Install.
John GBA Lite Emulator via Nox App Player
- Download and Install Nox App Player on PC. (Download Link)
- After complete installation. Open Nox.
- From homepage click on Google Folder and Select PlayStore App.
- Login with your Google Account (Gmail)
- Now search John GBA Lite Emulator from PlayStore.
- Select the app and click on the Install button.
- Once installed, click open button to use John GBA Lite Emulator for PC.
This is how you can install John GBA Lite Emulator app on Windows and Mac OS. If you face any issue while installing it on PC then let us know in comments below.
John GBA Lite Emulator
John GBA Lite Emulator helps users play GBA games on their Smartphones. Just upload GBA Rom in the emulator and enjoy your favorite games on the mobile device. This app lets users customize controls of the emulator. Moreover, users can also resize the surrounding of John GBA Lite Emulator. Supports Cheats such as Raw, GameShark, CodeBreaker.