Download Private Browser for PC – Windows and Mac
Private Browser as the name suggests it is a web browser app which makes your data private. All your internet data and searches remain secure. This application automatically deletes all private data and cookies as soon as you close the browser. Moreover, it also removes cache from the app. In this way, no one knows what you are searching on the internet. It is available to download for free on Android devices. Now you can also download Private Browser on PC. With the help of third-party emulators, you can run Android Apps on PC. So you can download Private Browser for PC Windows and Mac OS. Before we move onto the downloading guide, let’s know more about this app.
Private Browser App
Just like other browser apps you can access any website. It shows results fast as compare to the default web browser of the device. Private Browser is small in size. This application record cookies only when you are using the browser. Once you exit the browser, all cache and cookies will disappear. While using the app you can bookmark websites and saves the password for social profiles. You can access browser history anytime. But the main priority of this browser app is to private security and privacy. Once you exit the app it removes all searches.
Features of Private Browser
- Integrated Ad Blocker. (You won’t see any annoying ads)
- Bookmark sites which you use on a regular basis.
- Super light and fast speed internet browsing.
- Delete Cookies and Web Storage when you close or exit the app. (Cache too)
How to Download Private Browser for PC – Windows & Mac
To download the Private Browser App on PC. The first thing you need to do is to download and install an Android Emulator. There are many emulators which let you install Android Apps and Games on PC. But we suggest the BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks is available on Windows as well as Mac OS. It means you can download Private Browser on Windows 10, 8, 7 and Private Browser for Mac OS. Follow the instructions below to install Private Browser on Laptop for free.
Install Private Browser for Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS
- Download and Install BlueStacks App Player on Windows or Mac. (Download Link)
- After installing the player you will see its icon on Desktop.
- Double click on the icon to run BlueStacks.
- It will ask you some details such as Date & Time, Language, WiFi, and Google Account.
- After entering these details you will see the main screen of BlueStacks.
- Click on My Apps Tab and select System Apps.
- Open Google Play Store and search Private Browser.
Select the application from searched results and then click on the Install button. Once it gets installed, use Private Browser on PC same as you do it on Android device.