List of Contents
Moodle is the educational social community that offers students and teachers to learn and teach. Education apps are the priority of every app store in the world and the Moodle app is top among other education apps, every student or teacher must try it even if they don’t have a purpose. Learning doesn’t need a purpose it just needs exploration and you will find alot of explorers on Moodle and learn many things from them. All you need to do is to create an account on Moodle.
Moodle is just open-source learning the board framework utilized by knowledge seekers and students and instructors for instructive purposes. The stage is planned with a particular plan that helps guides and educators develop their educational program to instruct a person who wants to gain knowledge.
More about Moodle
There are two primary methods of getting to the stage; the first is the Moodle cloud that clients use by signing in their Moodle account on Moodle cloud. With this strategy, they can get to all the data they require anyplace and whenever. They can likewise approach refreshed data whenever.
The subsequent technique is Moodle Mobile, which is the most recent application devoted to Moodle. Moodle Mobile is an application that you can download on your phone to get to your phone stage. With this application, students can check their evaluations, view the courses, and visit with different students. Instructors moreover can utilize the application to refresh any of their courses and furthermore visit with students on things concerning the investigations. Students and instructors can download the application from Google Play Store or App Store.
How much Moodle Costs?
Moodle is definitely not a free application; moodle for schools has a three-level arrangement. Be that as it may, clients are allowed a multi-day free preliminary with 200 clients and 400 MB stockpiling at the outset. The free day preliminary incorporates limitless exercises, limitless courses, web conferencing with the Blue catch, and a portable application.
There is likewise a starter pack that is less expensive than the three-level plans. The starter pack is expected for just a solitary class yet with 50 clients. The starter pack at the hour of reviewing expenses to $80 every year.
How to Download Moodle for PC
As we have told you before, Moodle is only for smartphones, tablets supported by Android & iOS. Don’t need to get disappointed, by following some specific steps you can download and install Moodle for PC.
To install Moodle for PC, we have to avail of services of third party software known as Android Emulator. Android emulators let users run Android apps for PC. Moodle is available for Android already, so we will not face any difficulty while installing Moodle App for PC through the Android emulator.
Users have got pretty much variety in the Android emulators showcase. From BlueStacks to Genymotion, there are plenty of Android emulators. We always suggest BlueStacks to Windows users. On the other hand, Mac devices like the company of Nox App Player as their Android partner.
Download Moodle App for PC (Windows)
- Download and Install BlueStacks Emulator on PC from this link.
- Once installed, Open BlueStacks and activate it by entering Google Account and Connect WiFi.
- Now you will see the interface of the emulator. Click on My Apps Tab.
- From My Apps click on System App and then select Google Play Store.
- Search for the Moodle app from PlayStore.
- Select the app. Click on the Install button.
- Once installed, Click Open to use Moodle on PC.
Download Moodle App for Mac PC
- Download Nox App Player on Windows PC or Mac.
- After downloading Nox. Run the setup and install it on PC.
- Once installed, open the emulator.
- Here you will see the main homepage of Nox. It is just like an Android device.
- From the Homepage click on Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google Account (Gmail Account) to activate Play Store services.
- After activating Google Play Store on PC you can easily get the Moodle app.
- To install Moodle for PC. From Play Store “go to search enter Moodle > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use Moodle on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install Moodle App for PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.