BlueDUN For PC/Laptop and Windows
BlueDUN is an Android tool which emulates the hardware modem of your Smartphone. Basically, this app lets you share a WiFi connection or transfer mobile network to other devices such as PC and Tablets. This application requires a Bluetooth channel to transfer the connection. So make sure that Bluetooth is turned on both the devices in order enable the internet connection on the external device. BlueDUN app works absolutely well with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and other navigation devices. It supports (Transmission Control Protocol) TCP and (User Datagram Protocol) UDP protocols. The best part is that you do not need to root your Smartphone to use these protocols.
It is very simple and easy to use. You only have to set it up for the first time. To do so you have to remove all previously connected Bluetooth devices. Now start using the BlueDUN app and let the app discover your phone. Once done, create a new pairing. Now click on the device in order to set up the DUN connection. This application only emulates a modem. Ignore other details such as phone number, account or DNS. After a successful connection, you can use an internet connection on the external device.
Also Download: LastPass Password Manager For PC and Laptop
Just like Android Smartphones, now users can also download this application on Windows and Mac devices. For that, you need to use the services of Android Emulator. It is a third party software designed especially for Mac and Windows devices which let users run Android Apps on PC. Similarly, you can also download BlueDUN For PC and Laptop. In this tutorial, we will tell you simple steps by which you can easily install BlueDUN For PC and Laptop running Windows 7, 8, and 10. Follow the instructions given below.
How to Download and Install BlueDUN for PC (Windows & Mac)
Follow these easy steps in order to install BlueDUN for PC both Windows and Mac.
- Download an Android Emulator on your PC. There are many emulators available in the market but we recommend you Nox App Player. (Download Link for Nox App Player)
- After downloading the .exe file of Nox. Install it on your PC by following onscreen instructions.
- Now you will see the main homepage of Nox Emulator.
- From Homepage click Google folder and then select Google Play Store App.
- Enter Google ID. To sign-up with new ID select New. If you already have Gmail ID then select existing.
- Once you have entered your Gmail ID. Now you will see the interface of Play Store just like an Android device.
- To install BlueDUN For PC. From Play Store “go to search enter BlueDUN > click search icon > Hit Install > Confirm Install > Click Open“. (You can also use BlueDUN on PC by going to the main homepage of the emulator)
This is how you can download and install BlueDUN For PC. For queries and issues use the comment section below. We reply to you as soon as possible.